Text

Selamat Datang di situs kami.

Selamat menikmati konten-konten yang bisa menjadi inspirasi dan motivasi dalam hidup anda.
Andapun bisa berbagi konten dengan mengirimkan artikel anda ke jackloloin@musician.org dan selanjutnya akan diposting ke situs ini.

Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda dan Selamat membaca.


Website Manager,

Jack Loloin

About Us

Total Pageviews

Matthew 23:11-12

Posted by on | |
マタイによる福音書 23:11-12
11 そこで、あなたがたのうちでいちばん偉い者は、仕える人でなければならない。
12 だれでも自分を高くする者は低くされ、自分を低くする者は高くされるであろう。

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Poll

Senin, 25 Agustus 2014

Matthew 23:11-12


マタイによる福音書 23:11-12
11 そこで、あなたがたのうちでいちばん偉い者は、仕える人でなければならない。
12 だれでも自分を高くする者は低くされ、自分を低くする者は高くされるであろう。

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Social Icons

About Me

Foto Saya
Jack Loloin
Hey, my name is Jack. You're on my personal blog. Here is where I write all my thoughts and where I express my feelings. I also post my music here, so if you ever listened to my songs then you can find the source here as well. I am not a verbal person. I don't say things that I want to say right at the moment, I don't express my feelings right in front of people but I keep them inside and later pour them all out on writings. Sometimes they end up become songs. Thanks for reaching out to this blog. Feel free to leave comments or if you find this blog interesting, just click on the "Share" button so others can read also. Thanks again. Much Love, ~Jack Loloin~
Lihat profil lengkapku

Followers

Featured Posts

Publicidad:

Bloggroll

Trending Topic

Random Post

Top Music

New Album

Advertisement

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me

Foto Saya
Jack Loloin
Hey, my name is Jack. You're on my personal blog. Here is where I write all my thoughts and where I express my feelings. I also post my music here, so if you ever listened to my songs then you can find the source here as well. I am not a verbal person. I don't say things that I want to say right at the moment, I don't express my feelings right in front of people but I keep them inside and later pour them all out on writings. Sometimes they end up become songs. Thanks for reaching out to this blog. Feel free to leave comments or if you find this blog interesting, just click on the "Share" button so others can read also. Thanks again. Much Love, ~Jack Loloin~
Lihat profil lengkapku
RSS

Matthew 23:11-12

マタイによる福音書 23:11-12
11 そこで、あなたがたのうちでいちばん偉い者は、仕える人でなければならない。
12 だれでも自分を高くする者は低くされ、自分を低くする者は高くされるであろう。

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Posting Komentar

free blogger templates | wordpress tutoriels